COMPETE PR NEWS
We are expanding our team – want to join us?
We’re really excited to announce that we’re on the lookout for a full-time PR Executive to join our small team of dedicated, hard-working and passionate sports PR experts, working with some of the most well-known and respected brands in the running, cycling and fitness industry. Our chosen PR Executive will support with all aspects of day-to-day PR activity, and being only part of a three-person set up, be ready to get properly stuck in from day one!
We pride ourselves on delivering a truly personal, bespoke and high value service; and live and breathe all aspects of sport and fitness. As Compete PR has grown and evolved over the years, so too has the team along with a growing and well-retained client portfolio. We look forward to finding our next recruit and to offering an even more refined service for our clients and partners.
A summary of the role can be found as follows:
Compete PR: PR Executive
- To build and strengthen the team’s strong relationships with the media.
- Support with client pitches and creative briefs
- Support with monthly reporting and day-to-day planning & admin.
- Support with Compete PR social media channels
- Attendance at trade shows/events where applicable (and indeed allowed!)
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Drive and work ethic are the most important characteristics we are looking for.
- We are seeking a positive, ambitious, solutions-focused individual who is excited about a role in PR.
- A passion for sport/endurance sport – and indeed a personal advocate of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Experience of PR/marketing/social preferred, but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, with a genuine and positive outlook
- Excellent organisation skills, with reputation as an expert multi-tasker
Salary range: £18-£22,000 per annum – commensurate with experience.
To apply, send a covering letter and your most recent CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 14th May 2021.
© images are copyright. All rights reserved.