We are excited to be looking for a PR and Social Media Executive to add to our team through the government’s Kickstart Scheme.
So if you have an interest in PR, social media and the sports industry and the above criteria applies to you, please take a look at the job role and apply!
As PR and Scoial Media Executive, you will support with all aspects of day-to-day PR activity, and being only part of a four-person set up, be ready to get properly stuck in from day one!
- Support with monthly reporting and day-to-day planning & admin.
- Support with Compete PR social media channels.
- To build and strengthen the team’s strong relationships with the media.
- Assist in the creation of press release copy, and more general content creation.
- Support with client pitches and creative briefs.
- Attendance at trade shows/events where applicable (and indeed allowed!)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of dedicated, hard-working and passionate sports PR experts, working with some of the most well-known and respected brands in the running, cycling and fitness industry.
- Drive and work ethic are the most important characteristics we are looking for. We are seeking a positive, ambitious, solutions-focused individual who is excited about a role in PR.
- A passion for sport/endurance sport and indeed a personal advocate of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Experience of PR/marketing/social preferred, but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, with a genuine and positive outlook.
- Strong writing skills, and creative flair.
- Excellent organisation skills, with a reputation as an expert multi-tasker
Fixed days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – Fixed hours: 09:00 – 17:30.30 hours per week
National minimum wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORTThe single best way to learn the role is by doing it, you will learn on the job doing the very tasks you will be doing day in and day out. We’d offer comprehensive training through the likes of 1:1 PR workshops, webinars, theory knowledge and supportive reading materials.
© images are copyright. All rights reserved.